Friday 20 July 2012

Friday Afternoon Part 2

On with the show. Here's part 2 of the Friday pictures.

Kristy:

Ari:

Harry:

Ari:

Alfie:

Harry:

Ari and Bronte together again:


Here's a few of Cindy:



Harry:

Bronte:

Ari:

Harry:

Ari, quite happy to be under the seat rather than on it:

Bronte:

Harry:

Bronte, patiently waiting for something to happen:

Bonnie:

A ghost in the machine. I don't know what happened here. I hope my camera isn't developing a fault. This is Dan:

Ari:

Jade:


Ari and Jade:

Best friends. Bonnie and Dan:

More ghosts. This is weird. Anyway, it's Bonnie:

The long and the short of it. Jade and Dan:

Ari:

Ari and Bailey:

No we're getting to end of the day. The sun is about to go down and I'm going to lose the light. I think the pros call it "Golden Hour". Here's a few I managed to get of Sophie:






No comments:

Post a Comment