Friday 2 March 2012

Friday Afternoon

An interesting bunch of pictures today. Some are really good. There was a couple of new dogs today, which always makes for some interesting pics.

Starting as usual with Ari:



This is the Caretaker's dog. I still don't know his proper name:

Bronte and Ari eventually found each other:


Zach, stretching the old mouth muscles:

Jade:

Harry:

Bronte and Cindy:

Jade and Gus having some wrestle time:


Zach and Jade:

Bronte and Ari:



Zach:

Ari and Cindy:

Bronte:

Ralphie:

Max:

From one Max to the other Max:

Rex:

Bronte, watching over the activity that lays before her:

Zach:

One more of Rex:

Zach again:

Ari:

Harry, on the yellow brick road, my favourite photo location:

Ari and Zach, in the same location:

Toto:

Here's a dog free picture. As I was preparing to leave the park, I turned around and saw this:

It looked like a bushfire. I then tried to get one of Ari, with the sunset as the backing. I wasn't entirely successful, but it was still ok I think:

No comments:

Post a Comment